Jena M Fields D.D.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry12520 Prosperity Dr. Suite 300 Silver Spring MD, 20904
Dr. Jena Fields is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Silver Spring area for more than 15 years. Dr. Fields is experienced in Sealants, Baby Bottle Tooth Decay (Early Childhood Caries), Thumb Sucking and ...
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School DDS 1998
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental X-rays
- Mouth Guards
- Thumb Sucking
- Chipped Tooth
- Dental Disorders
- Grinding Of Teeth
- Gum Disease
- Dental Abscess
- Tooth Decay
- Digital X-rays
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Jena M Fields D.D.S.'s Practice location
Jena M Fields D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fields
- Efrata f.
u were really good thank you..
- Yescenia o.
My experience was great overall!.
- Senteria j.
Good with children!.
Very good experience..
- Dustin f.
Awesome - As Always!.
- Celiac Disease and Rice: Is It Gluten-Free?
The only way to keep the symptoms of celiac disease in check is to avoid any and all exposure to gluten. For those suffering from this disease, even skin exposure with the protein can be enough to trigger a violent immune response that may cause symptoms. If consumed, gluten can trigger an internal...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Saba P Sarraf DMD MSD12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Claudia Nickole Williams-conerly DDS8611 Second Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Robert David Camps DDS12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Elizabeth Mil-jin Shin D.D.S.12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Tiffany D Gavin DDS12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Melanie Anne Acosta DMD2415 Musgrove Rd Silver Spring MD 20904