Dr. Trevor Scanlon is a Chiropractor practicing in Harris, MN. Dr. Scanlon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Scanlon seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Trevor Ray Scanlon DC's Practice location
Harris, MN 55032Get Direction
Dr. Trevor Ray Scanlon DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scanlon
Made my bones feel good.
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Randall Douglas Westerberg D.C.135 2nd Ave Nw Cambridge MN 55008
- Dr. Robert Donald Waddell D.C.12099 Lake Blvd Lindstrom MN 55045
- Dr. Randy Roy Johnson D.C.10600 South Ave Chisago City MN 55013
- Dr. Lonnie David Holmquist12815 First Ave North Lindstrom MN 55045
- Nancy Lunzer DC137 S. W. Second Avenue Cambridge MN 55008
- Dr. Gary Albert Bohnen DC401 East Dual Blvd Isanti MN 55040