Dr. Daria Karos is a pediatrician practicing in Fitchburg, MA. Dr. Karos is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Karos diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Karos can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- New York University/Bellevue H
Dr. Daria M Karos M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Daria M Karos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karos
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Karen Hiltunen MD100 Boston Rd Groton MA 01450
- Dr. Michelle Sanders MD133 Littleton Rd Westford MA 01886
- Dr. Toby M Milgrome MD165 Mill St Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Brad Alpert MD2 Narrows Rd Westminster MA 01473
- Dr. Bruce Man M.D.100 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453