Dr. Brian Beerbower practices Emergency Medicine in Worcester, MA. Dr. Beerbower assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Beerbower examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Brian Beerbower M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
Brian Beerbower M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Nicholas Itzin M.D.281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. William W. Tollefsen MD119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Edward W. Boyer MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Lynn Alexander Farrugia MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Stacy N. Weisberg MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Brian M Minsk M.D.36 Miscoe Rd Mendon MA 01756