Dr. Danna Premer is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Premer cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1992
University of Mn Med Sch 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatrics; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Minnesota
Dr. Danna Marie Premer MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Danna Marie Premer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Daughter Plans Wedding in Three Weeks So Mom with Alzheimer's Can Attend
In April 2017, Stephanie got engaged to Bryan Fish. At first, their wedding was expected to take place a year after, where everything would be in place for her to have the wedding of her dreams, taking every detail into account to have something that everyone would remember. But, their plans...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Patricia Spitale MD4800 Sand Point Way Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Melinda Anne Hendrickson M.D.9205 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Jennifer Nicole Stahl M.D.3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Jodee Marie Anderson MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Candice Lengyel M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Patrick K Lewallen MD501 N Graham Street Portland OR 97227