Dr. Romeo D. Villar M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry268 W Hospitality Ln Suite 400 San Bernardino CA, 92415
Dr. Romeo Villar is a psychiatrist practicing in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Villar is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Villar diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Villar may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Villar treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1963
- Ct Valley Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Romeo D. Villar M.D.'s Practice location
San Bernardino, CA 92415Get Direction
Dr. Romeo D. Villar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Villar
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What Are Hallucinations?
In psychiatry, hallucinations are defined as a perception experienced in the absence of an external stimulus to the corresponding sense organ. In simple terms, hallucinations are when people see, hear, feel, smell, or taste things that really don’t exist outside of their minds. For a...
- Dr. Carolina Osorio M.D.1686 Barton Road Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D.3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Stoyan D. Rusev M.D.,PH.D.9990 County Farm Road Riverside California 92503
- Dr. Grace Reid M.D.1809 West Redlands Blvd. Redlands California 92373
- Tanya Scurry603 S Milliken Ave Suite F Ontario CA 91761
- Dr. Visit Chatsuthiphan M.D.1809 W Redlands Blvd Redlands CA 92373