Dr. Jenifer Nwosu is an internist practicing in Rahway, NJ. Dr. Nwosu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nwosu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Jenifer Chioma Nwosu M.D.'s Practice location
Rahway, NJ 07065Get Direction
Jenifer Chioma Nwosu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nwosu
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205
- Dr. Cristian Harghel M.D.220-41 Union Tpke Oakland Gardens New York 11364
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MD530 New Brunswick Avenue Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861