Dr. Melissa Beisheim MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1800 English Rd Rochester NY, 14616
Dr. Beisheim received her B.S. degree from St. Lawrence University. She graduated from SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse with her degree in medicine. Dr. Beisheim completed a pediatric residency ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1987
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- FellowAMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS - FELLOW
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Melissa Beisheim MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14616Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Beisheim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beisheim
- What are the Different Stages of Alzheimer's Disease?
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are seen years after the start of the disease, until the person remains ignorant about the presence of the condition. Symptoms begin to appear as the damage to brain cells increases with progress of the disease. The disease often passes through three stages –...
- New Language Exam for Foreign Nurses Will Be Easier To Fill the Vacancy in NHS
Recently, hope has been shed on the issue regarding the understaffing in NHS (National Health Service). From a sudden drop application among nurses course to a high level of retirement since the eradication of student bursaries, a lot of nurses are leaving NHS rather than joining.What’s more...
- How Can You Test for Syphilis?
Syphilis is caused by a bacterium called Treponema pallidum. Syphilis is a highly contagious infection that is easily spread via vaginal, anal and oral sex. Congenital syphilis occurs when the disease is transmitted from an infected mother to her child during childbirth, resulting in abnormalities,...
- Testosterone Therapy May Only Lead to Cosmetic Effects
There is a sudden increase in the number of clinics and infomercials heralding the many benefits of testosterone therapy in men. But experts are warning that the effects should be considered with enough caution. Some of the earlier studies had shown that testosterone may increase the muscle mass and...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Susan Yussman MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Cheryl Kodjo MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Elizabeth R Mcanarney MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Tracy L Maier D.O.353 Island Cottage Rd Rochester NY 14612
- Dr. Gretchen Smith Burke M.D.353 Island Cottage Rd Rochester NY 14612
- Dr. Hristo Nikola Colakovski M.D.1880 Ridge Rd E Rochester NY 14622