Dr. Judith Bedoy is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Bedoy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bedoy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bedoy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
Universidad AutÛnoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Judith M Bedoy M.D's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92503Get Direction
Dr. Judith M Bedoy M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bedoy
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 Grove Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D2150 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Saima Khan MD900 Main Street Brawley California 92227
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD12712 Heacock Street Moreno Valley California 92553-3037
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD731 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856