Dr. Adrian Christopher Lawrence M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease77 Cadillac Dr Suite 210 Sacramento CA, 95825
Dr. Adrian Lawrence practices Pulmonology in Sacramento, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lawrence manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Adrian Christopher Lawrence M.D.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Adrian Christopher Lawrence M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawrence
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Bronchitis: Causes, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Acute bronchitis is mainly caused by a viral infection, whereas cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.Causes of acute bronchitisAcute bronchitis can be caused viral and bacterial organisms. Out of all, the most common viruses responsible for acute bronchitis include...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- How Do Cystic Fibrosis Clinical Trials Work?
The great thing about medical research is that there are always new clinical trials going on in an attempt to find a cure, or at least new treatment options. However, it can be confusing to understand what actually goes on in these trials, and how they come about in the first place. Read further to...
- Couple Raising Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis
When Anne and Mike Preston began their plans to start a family, they went to a doctor to run tests just as a precaution. Anne’s test results came back that she was a carrier of cystic fibrosis (CF), but she was told not to worry because her husband would have to be a carrier as well. The chances...
- Kimberly A. Hardin4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Delbert H. Meyer MD6945 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.77 Cadillac Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Parimal T Bharucha M.D.6555 Coyle Avenue Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal M.D.77 Cadillac Dr Sacramento CA 95825