Dr. Dagmara Bastiks is a general surgeon practicing in Cherry Point, NC. Dr. Bastiks specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bastiks provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1976
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- St Vincent'S Med Ctr, General Surgery; Erie Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery
Dr. Dagmara Elga Bastiks M.D.'s Practice location
Cherry Point, NC 28533Get Direction
Dr. Dagmara Elga Bastiks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Dr. Michael Jay Phillips MD1239 Corporate Center Dr Oconomowoc WI 53066
- Dr. Michael A Bell MD3714 Guardian Ave Morehead City NC 28557
- Dr. Daniel James Reichenbach MD1138 N Road St Elizabeth City NC 27909
- Dr. Michael E Halligan MD2111 Neuse Blvd New Bern NC 28560
- Dr. David Leonard Harshman M.D.701 Newman Rd New Bern NC 28562
- Dr. Caroline Anne Paul M.D.701 Newman Rd New Bern NC 28562