Kari Huber is a physical therapist practicing in SAN DIEGO, CA. Kari Huber specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kari Huber can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kari Huber will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kari An Huber PT, DPT's Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92124Get Direction
Kari An Huber PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Jonathan Cabral Newport Beach California 92009
- Mrs. Ana Luisa Elizondo MSPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Ms. Elizabeth Stelter PT6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Shawn Renner PT1945 GARNET AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92109
- Benjamin Andrew Vasko PT, DPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121