Dr. Maryann Pitts is a pediatrician practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Pitts is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pitts diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pitts can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of California 2011
- Stanford University Program
Mrs. Maryann Abiodun Pitts M.D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95111Get Direction
Mrs. Maryann Abiodun Pitts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Dr. Anders Karl Dahlstrom MD PHD2577 SAMARITAN DR SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 California Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. David B. Lewis MD269 Campus Drive Stanford California 94305
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035