Dr. Keith Zinn is an ophthalmologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Zinn specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Zinn can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Zinn can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1965
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Keith M Zinn MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Dr. Keith M Zinn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- Dr. Jeremy M Cotliar M.D.130 FORT WASHINGTON AVE NEW YORK NY 10032
- Dr. Andrew I. Miller M.D.22 Old Short Hills Road Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Tod Haller MD30-74 36th St Queens New York 11103
- Julia P. Shulman20 East 9th Street New York New York 10003
- Dr. Kurt Jackson M.D.216 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD140 East 80th Street New York New York 10075