Dr. Scott Merritt is a psychologist practicing in Meadville, PA. Dr. Merritt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Merritt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Merritt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Scott Adam Merritt M.A.'s Practice location
Meadville, PA 16335Get Direction
Meadville, PA 16335Get Direction
Scott Adam Merritt M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Ms. Deborah Jean Gregg MA LICENSED PSYCHOLO10744 St Hwy Conneaut Lake PA 16316
- Dr. Susan M Evans PH.D.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Juvia P. Heuchert PHD462 Chestnut St Meadville PA 16335
- Mr. Robert Allen Steer ED.D.631 Mallard Rd Wayne PA 19087
- Mrs. Kimberley S. Coddington PH.D.390 Park Ave Meadville PA 16335
- Dr. James Alexander Dale PH.D.462 Chestnut St Meadville PA 16335