Dr. Andrew J Sulich MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology29200 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI, 48081
Dr. Andrew Sulich is a rheumatologist practicing in Saint Clair Shores, MI. Dr. Sulich specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Sulich treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1984
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat 1984
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Back Pain
- Henry Ford Hosp, Rheumatology; St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine
- St John Hospital 1985
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Andrew J Sulich MD's Practice location
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081Get Direction
Dr. Andrew J Sulich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sulich
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter Yoga May Help
For years, people have long wondered why people laugh. During earlier times, royal families and aristocrats laughed discreetly, because it is deemed the proper way to laugh while commoners were described as people of lower position because of how barbaric their laughter was. In today’s world, no...
- Alongside Lupus: Digital Companionship for Lupus Patients
Lupus has been discussed on television shows like House M.D, E.R, in movies like Gross Anatomy, and even in entertainment news with headlines reading Selena Gomez’ Lupus. But, not everyone knows exactly what lupus is. Despite the mentions of lupus in some television shows, movies and headlines,...
- Dr. Harpreet Sagar MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Bernard R Rubin DO3031 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Ajay kumar Varma Buddaraju MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Michael R. Lubetsky M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Jose Luis Granda MD, PHD4160 John R Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Josephine Felice Aloot MD1000 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307