Dr. Andrew J Sulich MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology29200 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI, 48081
Dr. Andrew Sulich is a rheumatologist practicing in Saint Clair Shores, MI. Dr. Sulich specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Sulich treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1984
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat 1984
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Back Pain
- Henry Ford Hosp, Rheumatology; St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine
- St John Hospital 1985
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Andrew J Sulich MD's Practice location
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081Get Direction
Dr. Andrew J Sulich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sulich
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases for certain individuals, this medical condition can lead to damage in a wider sense; for example, it could affect the other body systems, which could...
- Author Helps Others by Sharing Chronic Fatigue Story
Chronic fatigue is a syndrome that affects many people in America. This disorder causes extreme fatigue. This fatigue is not the type of tiredness that disappears after resting. It actually persists for a long time and limits people’s ability of carrying out daily tasks. The main symptom of...
- How is Lyme Disease Treated?
Lyme disease is a relatively new disease, being discovered in 1981 by Willy Burgdorfer, which is a fairly short time in the medical sector. Therefore, it is still widely unknown and many groups still have varying opinions about the ideal treatment strategies.Controversy in Lyme disease treatment...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- New Findings Point Finger at Possible Fibromyalgia Causes
Often the reason that patients receive transvaginal mesh implants is to control something called stress incontinence. Stress incontinence is a condition that often leads to women leaking urine from their bladder when doing high impact activities (running, jumping) or even from smaller catalysts,...
- The Risks of Smoking for Fibromyalgia Patients
It has been known since its origin that smoking does more harm than good to someone's body. Cigarettes contain much more than just tobacco: each and every one contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 400 known toxins and over 40 carcinogenic agents. Cigarettes contain ingredients such as tar, carbon...
- Dr. Michael R. Lubetsky M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Jose Luis Granda MD, PHD4160 John R Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Ajay kumar Varma Buddaraju MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Josephine Felice Aloot MD1000 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Harpreet Sagar MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Violette Fawzy Henein M.D.39621 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038