Dr. Corinne Macpherson is an audiologist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Macpherson evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Macpherson takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Corinne Ann Macpherson's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Corinne Ann Macpherson's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- The Difference Between Headaches & Migraines
Is A Migraine Another Word For A Headache?When a headache is recurrent, it is usually referred to as a migraine. A migraine is a throbbing headache that remains on one side of the head, but it can be experienced throughout the head as well. Pain can also be experienced around the inner eyes and...
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Leukemia
Leukemia is defined as the cancer of blood or bone marrow which is responsible for the production of blood cells. A person who has leukemia generally suffers from an abnormal production of blood cells, especially leukocytes, also known as white blood cells, that are responsible for protecting the...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- Lupus: How Binge-Watching TV Shows Can Help Get Through a Flare
Most people going through a lupus flare report changes in their mood. Emotional issues tend to show up in people with lupus, but for an effective recovery process it is important to keep a great attitude and avoid depression and stress at all costs. Emotional imbalance enlivened by the limitations...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Annelle Vaden Hodges MD1150 Nw 14th St Miami FL 33136
- Ms. Ellen Alvarez Frederick M AUD580 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146
- Carol Ann Collins Other106 W Center St Mebane NC 27302
- Mrs. English Rose King AU.D., CCC-A101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Meredith Anderson AU.D.Dept Of Ohns Unc At Chapel Hill 170 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Patricia Roush AuD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514