Dr. Nehemiah Ebenezer Spencer M.D.
Ophthalmologist220 Sw 84th Ave Bldg 1, Suite 204 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33324
Dr. Nehemiah Spencer is an ophthalmologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Spencer specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Spencer can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Spencer can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
- MemberAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Nehemiah Ebenezer Spencer M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33176Get Direction
Dr. Nehemiah Ebenezer Spencer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spencer
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Dr. Stanley Braverman MD FACS1935 East Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale Beach Florida 33009
- Mr. Gianmarco Paris M.D.1460 NE 123rd St. N Miami FL 33161
- Mr. Orlando Galindez M.D.401 Southwest 27th Avenue Miami Florida 33135
- Dr. Matthew D Kay M.D.9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Jose Poliak M.D.,P.A.5800 Colonial Dr Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. Scott R Anagnoste MD5601 N Dixie Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33334