Dr. Avery S Kuflik MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology150 E Kennedy Blvd Lakewood NJ, 08701
Dr. Avery Kuflik is a dermatologist practicing in Lakewood, NJ. Dr. Kuflik specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Kuflik diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1993
University of Adelaide Faculty of Health Sciences
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Dermatology; North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Avery S Kuflik MD's Practice location
Dr. Avery S Kuflik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuflik
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- What Is Butt Acne?
Butt acne refers to an outbreak of pimples or blackheads on the buttocks. It’s often caused by folliculitis and carbuncles. The condition usually occurs due to hormonal changes taking place in the body. Moreover, other underlying conditions might be responsible for its occurrence.What's the...
- How Can I Manage my Cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition in which the underlying fat deposits give a lumpy and dimpled appearance. It is more commonly seen in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Appearance of cellulite usually starts after puberty. It is also known as cottage cheese skin, or orange peel syndrome. Women are...
- 5 Tips on Living with Heat Rash
Heat rash is also called "prickly heat" or "miliaria". Most children can get it, although it can also happen in adults. Heat rash is a condition that can cause discomforts, especially for people living in the tropical, hot, and humid environments. Heat rashes are sometimes accompanied by several...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Dr. Aaron Morgan MD301 Bingham Ave Ocean NJ 07712
- Marie Joyce Rowena G. Bernabe Holmdel New Jersey
- Dr. Swarna Priya Sivanesan M.D.241 Monmouth Road 101 West Long Branch NJ 07764
- Erine Allison Kupetsky D.O.1020 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Emanuel G Kuflik MD150 E Kennedy Blvd Lakewood NJ 08701
- Joseph M Masessa M.D.35 Green Pond Rd Rockaway NJ 07866