Dr. Bradley Brumm is a Dentist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Brumm specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Bradley George Brumm D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85704Get Direction
Mr. Bradley George Brumm D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brumm
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Robert F. Hawke DDS1575 North Swan Road Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS1601 North Tucson Boulevard Tucson Arizona 85716
- Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS1840 North Craycroft Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Jay Citrin DDS5601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Michael Carlton Fair DDS13808 N Sandario Rd Marana AZ 85653
- Dr. Saeid Badie D.D.S.1575 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712