Dr. John F Buckley M.D. is a top Doctor in Lincoln, NE.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. John F Buckley M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. John F Buckley M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. John F Buckley M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Lincoln, NE, Dr. John F Buckley M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1979
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1975
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Terazosin in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a multicentre, placebo-controlled trial.
- Dural prostheses, where do we go from here?
- Use of fibrin glue for partial nephrectomy.
- Is indoramin an effective alternative to prostatectomy?
- Vertical Integration in Teaching And Learning (VITAL): an approach to medical education in general practice.
- Limitations of single tests in the diagnosis of MAP.
- Characterization of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from dairy animals in Ireland.
- Treatment of obstruction of urinary outflow.
- Continuous infusion of phenylephrine in the treatment of papaverine-induced priapism.
- Paget's disease of the male breast.
- The changing anatomic distribution of adenocarcinoma of the colon and rectum 1955-1980.
- Comparative study of selective alpha 1-adrenoceptor blockade versus surgery in the treatment of prostatic obstruction.
- Subcutaneous urinary diversion: an alternative to percutaneous nephrostomy.
- Transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder presenting during pregnancy.
- Postmenopausal cystitis. Should be managed in urological units.
- Prostatic laser ablation versus transurethral resection of the prostate.
- Penile Kaposi's sarcoma.
- Inguinal Hernia
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. John F Buckley M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
Dr. John F Buckley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buckley
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Is Scabies Contagious?
What is Scabies?Scabies is an infestation that is caused by the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabei. It is a variation of a subtype hominis. If these mites are not treated in a timely manner, then they can live on the skin for months. These mites reproduce on the surface of the skin and later burrow...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. David Samani M.D.2222 S 16th St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Joseph Charles Camarata M.D., D.M.D.2222 S 16th St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Matthew J Hrnicek MD4545 R St Lincoln NE 68503
- Dr. Kirk A. Kinberg M.D.600 N Cotner Blvd Lincoln NE 68505
- Dr. Nancy T Baugous M.D.770 N Cotner Blvd Lincoln NE 68505
- Dr. Michael J. Sullivan M.D.600 N Cotner Blvd Lincoln NE 68505