Dr. Sandeep Chhabra M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology201 Park St Bowling Green KY, 42101
Dr. Sandeep Chhabra is a cardiologist practicing in Bowling Green, KY. Dr. Chhabra specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chhabra also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Calabar College of Medical Sciences 1996
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1996
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Sandeep Chhabra M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sandeep Chhabra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chhabra
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Mr. Tullio Emanuele M.D.427 Us 31w Byp Bowling Green KY 42101
- Dr. Scott C Harris D.O.405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Humair Mirza MD FACC FSCAI466 Burnley Rd Scottsville KY 42164
- Dr. Allan Pribble M.D.201 Park St Bowling Green KY 42101
- Dr. John O Fitts M.D.1325 Andrea St Bowling Green KY 42104
- Dr. Kenneth Gibbs MD201 Park St Bowling Green KY 42101