Roy Kennon is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Nashville, TN. Kennon specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Kennon participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1981
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- St Francis Hosp Inc, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Roy Stanley Kennon M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37214Get Direction
Dr. Roy Stanley Kennon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Narendra K Singh MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Richard Mark Lachiver MD, MPH1860 Westbury Ct Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. Perry Anthony Chapdelaine MD229 Ward Circle Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. Muktar H Aliyu MBBS, MPH, DRPH1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Wendy J. Long M.D., M.P.H.310 Great Circle Rd Nashville TN 37243
- Dr. Joyce Ann Brown D.O.1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027