Dr. Leonid Groysman practices Neuropathology in Orange, CA. Dr. Groysman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Free International University of Moldova 1995
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Leonid Izevich Groysman MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Leonid Izevich Groysman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- What are the Different Stages of Alzheimer's Disease?
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are seen years after the start of the disease, until the person remains ignorant about the presence of the condition. Symptoms begin to appear as the damage to brain cells increases with progress of the disease. The disease often passes through three stages –...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- Dr. Nguyen Nhut Thong MD9940 Talbert Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. David Brown D.O.2708 S Rife Medical Lane Rogers Arkansas 72758
- Dr. David A. Gehret M.D.401 Old Newport Boulevard Newport Beach California 92663
- Dr. Mindy L. Aisen MD7601 East Imperial Highway Downey California 90242
- Mrs. Galina Vladimirovna Nikolskaya M.D.3747 Worsham Avenue Long Beach CA 90808
- Dr. Donald J Snider M.D.1211 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801