Dr. John David Bowman M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Foot and Ankle Surgery8266 Atlee Rd Suite 133 Mechanicsville VA, 23116
Dr. John Bowman is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Bowman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bowman tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1975
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Single amino acid change in the fifth transmembrane segment of the TRP Ca2+ channel causes massive degeneration of photoreceptors.
- Drug-induced gynecomastia.
- Is Community-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Coverage Needed for Cellulitis?
- Predatory publishing, questionable peer review, and fraudulent conferences.
- Are epigenetic drugs for diabetes and obesity at our door step?
- Impact of Flipped Classroom Design on Student Performance and Perceptions in a Pharmacotherapy Course.
- On the Measurement of the Neutron Lifetime Using Ultracold Neutrons in a Vacuum Quadrupole Trap.
- On the Measurement of the Electron-Neutrino Correlation in Neutron Beta Decay.
- Endotoxin, Toll-like Receptor-4, and Atherosclerotic Heart Disease.
- Loperamide misuse and abuse.
Dr. John David Bowman M.D.'s Practice location
Mechanicsville, VA 23116Get Direction
Dr. John David Bowman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowman
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Geoffrey B. Higgs MD7858 Shrader Road Richmond Virginia 23294
- Mr. Vipool Kirit Goradia MD100 Concourse Blvd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Edward Claiborne Irby M.D.7650 E. Parham Road Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Barry Webster Burkhardt M.D.1400 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Steven M Fiore MD7858 Shrader Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Lockett Wootton Garnett M.D.5899 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226