Dr. Domonique Charles is a pediatrician practicing in Macon, GA. Dr. Charles is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Charles diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Charles can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Domonique Charles M.D.'s Practice location
Macon, GA 31201Get Direction
MACON, GA 31201Get Direction
Domonique Charles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Helen-Louise Moore MD116 South Houston Road Warner Robins Georgia 31088
- Dr. Maryam Shogofa Belavilas MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Stephen H Tomek MD21 Willow Pond Way Penfield NY 14526
- Dr. Ramanpreet K Dhindsa MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Umesh Narsinghani25 Jennings Lane Macon Georgia 31210
- Mrs. Mary E Mckinley MD360 Hospital Dr Macon GA 31217