Dr. James Orlando practices Nuclear Medicine in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Orlando uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. James F Orlando M.D.'s Practice location
Neptune, NJ 07753Get Direction
Dr. James F Orlando M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Steroids for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s disease?It is a chronic inflammatory medical condition that affects the digestive tract. The common symptoms of this medical condition would be pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, loss of weight, and in rare cases, the presence of blood in the stool. The disease leads to the...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What Handheld Devices Mean for Nursing
Society is fully enmeshed in the digital age. Eighty-six percent of adults between the ages of eighteen and thirty own a smartphone or tablet, compared to just seventy-eight percent of the same age group that own laptops. There’s no denying that smartphones with their plethora of apps aid us in...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Tony N Chu M.D.1820 State Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Marcia Liu M.D.301 Bingham Ave Asbury Park NJ 07712
- Dr. Maurice D Weiss M.D.1820 State Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. John Burt Checton M.D.215 Brighton Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Lance Seth Berger M.D.301 Bingham Ave Asbury Park NJ 07712
- Dr. David J Pinnelas M.D.1820 Corlies Ave Neptune NJ 07753