Dr. Brock Schwartz is a Chiropractor practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Schwartz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schwartz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brock Ray Schwartz D.C.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80222Get Direction
Dr. Brock Ray Schwartz D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Tara Breske DC10161 S Parker Rd Parker Colorado 80138
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325