Dr. Deborah Orlan-marcus is an audiologist practicing in Teaneck, NJ. Dr. Orlan-marcus evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Orlan-marcus takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Deborah Orlan-marcus M.S.'s Practice location
Teaneck, NJ 07666Get Direction
Deborah Orlan-marcus M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- Foods to Avoid at All Costs With IBD
If you suffer from an inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis (UC), you are certainly aware of the issues that can arise from certain foods and beverages. Not only do these conditions trigger inflammation in the digestive system and uncomfortable symptoms, but...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pouya Bral MA,CCC-A935 Northern Blvd Great Neck Ny 11021
- Dr. Alan B Gertner PH.D.1500 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange NJ 07052
- Laurie Hanin PH.D.50 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Betsy Bromberg MS/CCC-A660 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Mrs. Elise Hailey Witz MASTERS OF ARTS875 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803
- Dr. Patrick Michael Flaherty AU.D.385 Tremont Ave East Orange NJ 07018