Dr. Lynn Goldowski practices Pulmonology in Decatur, GA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Goldowski manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
Dr. Lynn Goldowski M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Goldowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Importance of Bone Health
Anyone living with cystic fibrosis knows that the lungs, GI tract, pancreas, and other organs are damaged by the caustic mucus it produces.However, some might be unaware that the absorption of food nutrients, including calcium, is severely hampered by the disease’s damage to the small intestines....
- Are There Medical Procedures That Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. It is often associated with the condition known as pleural effusion, which happens when there is a build-up of fluid within the pleural cavity.Treatment for pleurisy aims to reduce pain, remove the excess fluid or air built in...
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- Mr. Rao S Mikkilineni M.D.483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Anant G Dalvi MD55 Whitcher street Marietta Georgia 30060
- Dr. Jose Fernando Aristizabal MD2665 N Decatur Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Timothy N Udoji MD615 Michael St Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Paul J Scheinberg M.D.5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Amsel Melka Siore MD1800 Tree Lane Road Snellville GA 30078