Dr. Amanda Rodriguez-murphy is a pediatrician practicing in Stratford, CT. Dr. Rodriguez-murphy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rodriguez-murphy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rodriguez-murphy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Physical Therapy, Disabilities, Adoption Issues
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- MemberYale-New Haven Children's Hospital, Bridgeport Campus
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Dr. Amanda Rodriguez-murphy M.D.'s Practice location
Stratford, CT 06614Get Direction
Dr. Amanda Rodriguez-murphy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez-murphy
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Michael G. Hunt2754 Main St Bridgeport Connecticut 06606
- Dr. Regina M. Palazzo MD60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 6510
- Ranjana Patil501 Kings Hwy East Fairfield Connecticut 6825
- Dr. Howard Jay Sadinsky DO321 Boston Post Rd Milford CT 06460
- Dr. Judith K. Hochstadt M.D.15 Corporate Dr Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Marina Arena M.D.25 Church Hill Road Newtown CT 06470