Dr. James Carter-hargrove is a psychologist practicing in Sparks, NV. Dr. Carter-hargrove specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carter-hargrove evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carter-hargrove because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. James Archie Carter-hargrove PH.D.'s Practice location
Sparks, NV 89431Get Direction
Dr. James Archie Carter-hargrove PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Dr. Brian Douglas Leany PH.D.4785 North First Street Fresno CA 93726
- Monique J Dugan-stanfield PSY.D.480 Galletti Way Sparks NV 89431
- Dr. Thuy Tran Boardman PHD, MPH1000 Locust St (116) Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Sheila Ann Megan PH.D.542 Lander St Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Nancy A Mcnaul PH.D.225 Kirman Ave Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Diane C Spooner RHD1495 Mill St Reno NV 89502