Dr. Adaora Uzodi is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Uzodi specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Dr. Adaora Stefania Uzodi M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70808Get Direction
Dr. Adaora Stefania Uzodi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Nancy K Henry M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. W Charles Huskins M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kathleen Rhodes M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Swami MD2363 Beach View Ln Sw Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Rana Chakraborty MD, D.PHIL (OXON)200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Ritu Banerjee MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905