Dr. John Johnson is a urologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Johnson specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1980
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1980
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Urology Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Urology Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. John W Johnson MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76132Get Direction
Dr. John W Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Dr. David R Rittenhouse DO1001 12th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Harrison M Abrahams MD811 W I-20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Todd E Young DO1001 12th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jason Michael Greenfield MD161 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Dr. Michael P Collini MD309 Regency Pkwy Mansfield TX 76063
- Dr. Charles Bamberger MD416 South Henderson Fort Worth TX 76104