Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM is a top Doctor in FAYETTEVILLE, AR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In FAYETTEVILLE, AR, Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM's Practice location
FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701Get Direction
Mark Hinton ATC, FR, FDM's reviewsWrite Review
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- The Single Best Way to Avoid the Flu
The single and most effective way to protect against the flu is to take the flu vaccine every year.Why should you get vaccinated against the fluInfluenza is a serious condition, which results in a high number of hospitalizations and can sometimes even lead to death. Even though children below...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. H Daniel Atwood M.D.1794 E Joyce Blvd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Christopher P Schach MD152 E Appleby Rd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Stephen Hall Hennigan MD4038 N Remington Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Thermon R. Crocker MD951 N Pembroke Rd Fayetteville AR 72701
- Dr. Tina Kay Merritt MD2701 Se J St Bentonville AR 72712
- Mrs. Cathy C Luo M.D2531 N Tinas Xing Fayetteville AR 72701