Dr. Veronica Soto-maldonado is a family practitioner practicing in Vega Baja, PR. Dr. Soto-maldonado specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Soto-maldonado possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Veronica Soto-maldonado MD's Practice location
Vega Baja, PR 00693Get Direction
Dr. Veronica Soto-maldonado MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Dr. Armando Hernandez marrero M.D.Santa Cruz Street 60 Bayamon PR 00960
- Dr. Felix Manuel Casiano-cabrera M.D.carr 140 cruce Davila interior Barceloneta PR 00617
- Dr. Abdias Joel De la rosa serrano MDStreet 629 km 1.7 Bo La Maldonado Florida PR 00650
- Dr. Anselmo Fuentes-aponte MD500 Comerio Ave Toa Baja PR 00949
- Dr. Roberto Antonio Miranda santiago M.D.Calle Edmee Ext Villa Rica Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Erick Torres semprit MDRR 11 Box 3857 Bayamon PR 00956