Lynn Campilii is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Wappingers Falls, NY. Lynn is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Campilii can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Campilii will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Lynn Marie Campilii P.T.'s Practice location
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590Get Direction
Mrs. Lynn Marie Campilii P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- Make Sure to Include These Foods in a Rheumatoid Arthritis Diet
Being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis can be both a relief and a terrifying moment in a person’s life. On the one hand, those who are diagnosed with the disease typically begin to experience early to moderate symptoms of the disease before a doctor reaches a diagnosis.The actual diagnosis can...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- When to See a Doctor About a Sore Throat
Both children and adults can be affected by sore throats for a variety of reasons. These include bacteria, allergy, viruses and drainage of a runny nose that can lead to throat pain or discomfort.Sore throat is usually a symptom of an underlying condition. To be able to treat a sore throat, the...
- The GI Nurse: A Modern Day Hero For The Digestive Tract
No, a GI nurse does not refer to a nurse practitioner enrolled in military service. The abbreviation actually stands for the gastrointestinal system, which everyone should be familiar with. The GI tract is the organ system that is involved in food intake, digestion, excretion, and energy absorption....
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Mrs. Megan Lee Wessman DPT2 Delavergne Avenue Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Dr. Megan E Matsen DPT3374 Franklin Ave Millbrook NY 12545
- Diane Marie Morrison PT232 Bloomer Rd Lagrangeville NY 12540
- Mrs. Michelle Alison Majors MSPT2 Delavergne Ave Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Heather Ann Vicari PT4 Hawthorne Ln Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Ms. Erin Elizabeth Harris-kaylor P.T.160 Union St Poughkeepsie NY 12601