Dr. Martin Joseph Mangan MD
Family Practitioner1055 Dove Run Rd Suite 200 Lexington KY, 40502
Dr. Martin Mangan is a family practitioner practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Mangan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mangan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Martin Joseph Mangan MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40502Get Direction
Dr. Martin Joseph Mangan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangan
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Andrea Cristina Gonzalez MD740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Edgar Emeric M.D.4071 Tates Creek Centre Dr Lexington KY 40517
- Dr. Cindy Esther Atkins M.D4071 Tates Creek Centre Dr Lexington KY 40517
- Dr. Joseph Fredrick Morris MD910 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Dr. James P Roach MD129 S Winter St Midway KY 40347
- Dr. Marites C. Buenafe M.D.150 East 27th Street New York NY 10016