Dr. Maria Reyes is a family practitioner practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Reyes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Reyes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Maria A Reyes MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77013Get Direction
Dr. Maria A Reyes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reyes
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Dr. William Zachary Cohen MD4000 Fulton St. Houston TX 77009
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.402 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Francisco Lopez Godoy1900 Blalock Rd Suite M Houston TX 77080
- Dr. Patricia H Janki MD, PA13601 Woodforest Blvd Houston TX 77015
- Dr. Jaime Enrique Duarte MD3003 Navigation Blvd Houston TX 77003