Dr. John Harvey Nickels MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine2307 W 14th St Cleveland OH, 44113
Dr. John Nickels is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Nickels ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Nickels also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Central University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 1981
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine 1981
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Opiate Dependence
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Huron Hosp -Cleveland Clinic, Anesthesiology; St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
- St Elizabeth Health Center Program
Dr. John Harvey Nickels MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44113Get Direction
Dr. John Harvey Nickels MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nickels
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Michelle Capdeville MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Dr. Louis Girgis Salib MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44502
- Dr. Shahpour Esfandiari MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Bashar N. Jouma MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- John Christian Klick8361 Lucerne Drive Chagrin Falls Ohio 44023