Dr. Jason Jampol is a Chiropractor practicing in Port Jefferson, NY. Dr. Jampol specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jampol seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason Adam Jampol D.C.'s Practice location
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Get Direction
Dr. Jason Adam Jampol D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Gary Olson D.C285 Commack Road Commack New York 11725
- Dr. William W. Schweigert D.C.9 Glatter Ln Centereach NY 11720
- Dr. John Tonna D.C.180 East Pulaski Road Huntington Station New York 11746
- Kartal Guven D.C.35 Jefferson Rd Amityville NY 11701
- Dr. Debra Lupo DC225 Middle Country Rd Middle Island NY 11953
- Dr. Robert Thomas Romano D.C.1780 North Market St Frederick MD 21701