I graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. I returned home and attended medical school at the University of Connecticut. In 1997, I moved to California to complete ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Glendale Adventist Med Ctr, Family Practice
- Glendale Adventist Med Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Davis Liu MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107Get Direction
Dr. Davis Liu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liu
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Miss Maria Carmel Soller M.D.3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Olson MD1700 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Karen E. Hart MD5340 Elvas Ave Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Belete Tiruneh Feleke M.D.7741 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30350
- Dr. Erin M. Deane M.D.1201 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817