Craig Uejo is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in La Mesa, CA. Uejo specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Uejo participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1992
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Occupational Medicine Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of California Irvine 1995
Dr. Craig M Uejo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Craig M Uejo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Dr. James E. LaMar M.D., M.P.H.34800 Bob Wilson Drive San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Phillip Mark Milgram M.D.4130 La Jolla Village Dr La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Frederick Y Fung M.D.2001 4th Ave San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Kathy L Head M.D.525 3rd Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Sugar D.O.16950 Via Tazon San Diego CA 92127
- Dr. Christopher Bickford MD6515 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla CA 92037