Dr. Thomas Jude Sebastian MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease7421 N University Dr Suite 212 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33321
Dr. Thomas Sebastian is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He completed his residency at University of Michigan Health Systems in 2001 and his fellowship at University of Mia ...
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 2001
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Univ Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Med Ctr 2003
Dr. Thomas Jude Sebastian MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Jude Sebastian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sebastian
- Chronic Lyme Disease
Chronic Lyme disease is also known as persistent Lyme disease. It occurs in a patient who has been treated with antibiotics but continues to show signs and symptoms of the disease. This disease is also known as post-treatment Lyme disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- Brown Recluse Spider: Bites, Symptoms, and Pictures
What is a brown recluse spider?A brown recluse spider is notorious for its appearance and poisonous bite. It is the most common brown spider that can be found in the Central and Southern regions of the United States. Brown recluse spiders feed on other insects like cockroaches and caterpillars (both...
- How Do You Contract Mononucleosis?
The Epstein-Barr virus is one of the eight known viruses of the herpes family. This disease is very contagious, and it can also result from other diseases. This disease affects young adults and teenagers. Those who contract this disease develop the signs and symptoms after being infected for a...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- All About Early Disseminated Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease and what causes it?Lyme disease is a bacterial infection commonly seen in North America and Europe. It is caused by a bacterium known as Borrelia burgdorferi. The bacteria is transmitted to humans through a tiny black-legged deer tick, which feeds on human blood....
- Mr. Carlos Guerra M.D5601 North Dixie Highway Fort Lauderdale Florida 33334
- Dr. Lynette Sieracki DO4900 West Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33313
- Dr. Nelson Robert Zide MD4700 K Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Moises Feldman MD21230 Ne 23rd Ct Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Jose R. Mateo-contreras M.D.2901 Coral Hills Drive Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. Mohamed Erritouni MD13550 Jog Road Delray Beach FL 33446