Dr. Rahul Saraf is an endodonist practicing in Kennesaw, GA. Dr. Saraf is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Rahul Saraf D.M.D.'s Practice location
Kennesaw, GA 30144Get Direction
Dr. Rahul Saraf D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Mangosteen
What is mangosteen?The scientific name of mangosteen is Garcinia mangostana and it belongs to the Clusiaceae family. It is a tropical tree that originates in Southeast Asia. The tree is thick and its leaves are glossy, large, and dark green in color. Its flowers are rose-pink in color. The fruit...
- UTI Treatments
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are the second most common type of infection that can affect the body and the most common nosocomial infection. Given the prevalence of such a condition, you would also expect that there would be more than a few ways to treat them.Treatments for UTIs are available...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition that affects the skin when it is exposed to high temperatures, and sweat gets trapped beneath the layers of the skin. Victims of this condition usually experience general symptoms such as:...
- Dr. William Harold Rousseau D.M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. John David Welch D.D.S.2556 Apple Valley Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30319
- Dr. Richard Raymond D.M.D.1950 N Park Pl Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Kavreet Ritu Bath D.M.D472 N Sessions St Nw Marietta GA 30060
- Youngjae Yoon D.M.D1950 N Park Pl Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Jeannette Marie Jimenez-rodriguez DMD1662 Central Ave Albany NY 12205