Dr. Susanne Seeger practices Neuropathology in Madison, WI. Dr. Seeger studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Goethe University of Frankfurt
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Lumbar Puncture (spinal Tap), Trigger Point Injections, Alzheimer's Disease And More
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Berufsgenossenschaftliche Unfallklinik, Germany
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Susanne K Seeger MD's Practice location
Dr. Susanne K Seeger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seeger
- OSU Doctor Is A Leader in the Fight Against Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s gradually takes away a patient's memories, personality, ambition, and their daily routine. It is an insidious disease, and very few are exempt from the signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia. In fact, over 70 percent of the elderly currently have some form of dementia. ...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Michael D. Snyder700 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Efrain Perez-vargas MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Andrew J Waclawik MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Anne C Weiss DO20 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Mihaela Bazalakova M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Xiang-yan Yi MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311