Dr. Chung Tsi is a pediatrician practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Tsi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tsi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tsi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med- Taipei- Taiwan (- Prior /) 1973
National Taiwan University, Taipei, China Medicine
National Taiwan University College of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Keratosis Pilaris
- MemberMemorialCare Physician Society
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cmdnj Newark Affil Hosps 1975
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Chung H Tsi M.D.'s Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90813Get Direction
Dr. Chung H Tsi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708