Dr. Russell Eric Coatney D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice110 S Date Ave Jenks OK, 74037
Dr. Russell Coatney is a Dentist practicing in Jenks, OK. Dr. Coatney specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Russell Eric Coatney D.D.S.'s Practice location
Jenks, OK 74037Get Direction
Dr. Russell Eric Coatney D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coatney
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Parnam Mohanna D.D.S.5505 S Peoria Ave Tulsa OK 74105
- Dr. Kristie Vinson D.D.S.7104 South Sheridan Road Tulsa Oklahoma 74133
- Dr. Franklin John Henrich DDS10124 S SHERIDAN RD STE A TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Benjamin R. Pieper DMD1230 E. Hillside Dr. Broken Arrow OK 74012
- Dr. Glenda L. Payas D.M.D.5314 S Yale Ave Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
- Dr. Joseph J. Massad DDS302 S Lewis Ave. Tulsa OK 74104