Dr. Jeffrey Scott Manning D.M.D
Periodontist | Periodontics3356 5th Ave Suite 300 Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. Jeffrey Manning practices Periodontics in Pittsburgh, PA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Manning has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Manning provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Manning D.M.D's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Manning D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manning
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Christmas Comes Early for This Mom with Ovarian Cancer
The holidays are a special time of the year to be with family and to give back to the community. The winter season encompasses many holidays and traditions, and can therefore be a time of year where people from all backgrounds cherish loved ones and take time to reflect.But the holiday season can...
- What Is Blount’s Disease: Symptoms and Treatment
Blount's DiseaseBlount's disease is a growth disorder that causes the lower leg bones to bow outward. Although this disorder can affect people any time during growth stages, it is more commonly seen in adolescents and children who are younger than 4 years old.It is important to note that Blount’s...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael C Stypula D.D.S., M.D.S.2555 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Mark Jerome Weingarden DMD4290 William Flynn Hwy Allison Park PA 15101
- Dr. Ali Seyedain DMD, MDS3501 Terrace Street Pittsburgh PA 15261
- Dr. James H. Meyers D.M.D.3356 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Amber Marie sabbatini Foronda D.M.D.1326 Freeport Road Pittsburgh PA 15238
- Dr. Garry J Bloch DMD355 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222