Dr. Ammon Fager is a hematologist oncologist practicing in DURHAM, NC. Dr. Fager specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- Domain-specific antibodies reveal multiple-site topology of Nup153 within the nuclear pore complex.
- The COPI complex functions in nuclear envelope breakdown and is recruited by the nucleoporin Nup153.
- Properties of procoagulant platelets: defining and characterizing the subpopulation binding a functional prothrombinase.
Dr. Ammon M Fager M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
DURHAM, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Ammon M Fager M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Dr. Jared M Weiss M.D.3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Stefanie Sarantopoulos M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Eugene P Orringer101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Neil L Spector MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. William R Berry M.D.4101 Macon Pond Dr Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Juneko Elaine Grilley-olson M.D.Unc Chapel Hill Division Of Hematology Oncology Chapel Hill NC 27599